A complete 6 Shelf Pantry installation Kit With Soft-Close Upgrade Available
and $50 SHIPPING!*
See The Video About The QuikTRAY Adustable Shelf System
Click Full Screen icon on player to enlarge
Your Tall Pantry Shelf Kit includes all pullout/rollout shelving and hardware for converting a pantry up to 60" opening height and 10" to 36" in opening width:
- QuikTRAY Rollout System standard support posts (pilasters) for installation in tall pantries. Vertical supports come in 20" tall sections and are stacked for tall pantry installations. Download installation instructions at bottom of page. (trimming pilaster/support lengths may be necessary for tall pantry openings less than 60" in height).
- 6 assembled custom sized 5/8" thick solid birch pullout shelves (see specifications below)
- One 3" tall rollout shelf with scoop cut handle and a clear finish
- Four 3-1/2" tall rollout shelves with scoop cut handles and a clear finish
- One 6" tall High Back shelf with scoop cut handle and a clear finish
- 6 Pair of full extension, 100lb capacity, ball-bearing slides
- 3 sets Quiktray pilasters
- 6 or 12 Pullout shelf door bumpers, quantity based on cabinet style
- Kit color selection is for the vertical supports only (pullouts are natural wood with clear finish)
- Cabinet Openings greater than 24" will be upgraded/upcharged as oversized shelving and come with 1/2" thick bottom panels.
(Click image to enlarge)
How To Order
Attention: The QuikTRAY Kits are NOT designed for use in a "closet style" pantry or enclosure with sheetrock walls
- Download and complete the QuikTRAY Worksheets for your style of pantry cabinet, 1 or 2 door.
- Submit your QuikTRAY worksheet for determination of the correct size of your rollout shelves.
|Select your QuikTRAY Worksheet from these two types of pantry cabinets
(Your pantry may or may not have removeable shelves in place)
|Worksheet for single or double door pantry
WITHOUT center mullion
|Worksheet for double door pantry
WITH center mullion
You must download, complete and submit the QuikTRAY Worksheet for calculation of pullout shelf size.
Submit Your Worksheet(s):
- Toll-free fax to (866) 642-9971
- Toll-free phone to (866) 937-7429
- Email the QuikTRAY Worksheet (Email link is for Outlook users only)
Standard Drawer Specifications:
- 5/8" thick dovetail finger jointed solid birch sides
- Pullout includes "galley" cut scoop handle
- Pullout shelves ship assembled
- Pullout shelves ship with UV cured, clear finish
- 1/4" plywood bottom for cabinet openings less than 26"
- 1/2" plywood bottom for cabinet door openings 26" or greater
Solid wood tray is our 5/8" thick white birch tray as shown here, substitutions are not available. All orders require completion of the QuikTRAY Worksheet to determine final assembled size of rollout shelves - trays.
See how simple the installation is for the QuikTRAY Rollout System and download the installation instructions (standard set installation shown):
- Base cabinet installation
- Tall pantry installation
- For face frame cabinets
- For frameless cabinets
- Face frame and frameless cabinets combined
*Free and reduced rate shipping offers are for products purchased at or greater than the Standard kit price(s) shown above. Deliveries must be to addresses within the Continental US only and other restrictions apply. Read other important shipping information here.