Solid Wood Drawer with Concealed Soft-Close, Self-Close, Full Extension Slides
Drawer & slide combination that "ticks all the boxes" at an incredible price.
Drawer box & slide kit Includes:
- Solid Wood, assembled, UV cured clear-coat drawer
- Choose from 5/8" thick Birch or Hard Maple
- Concealed undermount, soft-close, self-close, full extension slides
- Locking devices
- Optional 1/4" or 1/2" thick bottom
- Minimum drawer width 5-5/8"
- 75lb capacity
- Not drilled for floor/shelf surface installation
- Rear mount brackets
- Mounting screws (for slide)
- *QuikDrawers Limited Lifetime Warranty for drawer and hardware
|Sizing drawer for use with concealed undermount, soft close slide|
|How to measure
(Use outside dimensions)
(click image to open in new window)
Quikdrawers 5/8" solid Birch or Natural Hard Maple drawer box program designed for any drawer or pullout/rollout shelf need. These pre-finished drawer boxes can be ordered with a variety of options, just scroll down this page for more information.
Drawer box and rollout shelf construction
Drawer boxes are constructed with 5/8" thick pre-finished solid wood sides, dovetail joints on all four corners and a standard matching 1/4" thick B-3 grade plywood bottom. 1/2" bottoms are available as an upgrade. All material used is of Standard Grade and will consist of natural colors of the species selected. Mineral, color and grain variation is allowed and some finger joints may be visible (on top/bottom edge only).
Some companies will tell you that dovetail joints, solid wood and a UV clear coat finish is not important... That's because they can't offer it, especially at these prices!
All bottoms are recessed 1/2" and all sides have 1/16" eased edges. Drawer boxes are shipped pre-assembled. Notching for undermount slides is available (release clips are not supplied unless ordered with our Vitus Under-mount slide). We strongly recommend a 1/2" thick bottom if your drawer box or rollout shelf is 24" or wider.
|Drawer Bottoms Are Inserted Into Dado Groove For Strength|
|Standard bottom recess on all drawers will allow for use with modern undermount, concealed slides||Dado inset bottom for superior strength and load bearing capacity|
|Every drawer and rollout is branded... your guarantee of quality!
(OEM and trade customers only may request "No Logo")
|White Birch Drawer||Natural Hard Maple Drawer|
Drawer Box Ordering Parameters
|Height||2"||12"||2", 2.5", 3", 3.5", 4", 5", 6", 7",
8", 9", 9.5", 10", 11" & 12"
|Depth||12"||21"||Available in 12", 15", 18" and 21" Only|
Drawer Box Types
- Our Standard drawer is designed for new construction or replacement of missing or broken drawer boxes.
- Our Rollout drawer is designed for any storage need and with the attractive scoop cut, "galley handle" can be used in stacks and under counter applications.
- Our High Back Rollout drawer has feature of both the standard drawer box, rollout drawer box and adds the "High Back" option for applications where you may be concerned about pullout shelving contents tipping over. Regardless of selected rear height, the front will always be 3" high, allowing for easy viewing of the contents.
Optional Undermount Notching
Optional undermount notching is based on standard manufacturers requirements (1-1/2" wide) and is only available as shown below. (Selecting this option above does not include the slide) We do NOT offer or perform custom notching or boring.
|Rear notching for Undermount Concealed Slides (no changes allowed)|
|Rear notching Specifications (no alterations)|
(Click to enlarge)
Our standard drawer box lead time is just 7-10 work days and may be affected by workload and other conditions not under our control. This is not a guarantee of production timeframes.
Choosing Drawer Slides for Your Drawer
If you are also changing drawer slides or adding a new drawer and you need some information about choosing drawer slides or how to size your drawer for your drawer slides, click on this link: Choosing drawer slides for your new or replacement drawer box
Optional Drawer Front Screws
You may choose to include the optional screws for attaching your drawer front to your drawer. If you do, please read the Drawer Front Screw webpage for important information. We do NOT drill the holes in the drawer for your drawer front screws.
QuikDrawers Limited Lifetime Warranty
QuikDrawers Lifetime warranty is for defects in materials and craftsmanship for the original purchaser. This limited lifetime warranty for QuikDrawers custom drawers has specific conditions and exclusions. Please see Warranty Information page for details.
If you have questions about these options or specifications, just give us a call at
1-866-937-7429 (Mon-Fri 8am - 5pm, central time)
*Some conditions apply. Drawers may not be combined with other items for free shipping. Products purchased along with drawers will be charged appropriate shipping for those items. Contact Sales for other details.
Drawer Informaion Links
- Drawer box type option
- Bottom Thickness option
- Drawer Front Screws option
- Download a set of "common" undermount slide installation instructions
Sold per kit
*Warranty will require QuikDrawers logo in drawer along with original purchase receipt