Dura-Close™ 24" EZ Open Heavy Duty Soft-close Slides
The next evolution in performance driven undermount concealed soft-close slides, Hardware Resources Dura-Close™ Undermount Slide - their easiest to open and smoothest undermount slide yet!
Take a look at these Specifications:
- Relaxed pull force makes drawer opening seemingly effortless - 15% less pull force needed!
- Maximum drawer application flexibility - side mount, bottom mount, small or large!
- Available in 9" to 24" lengths
- For 1/2" and 5/8" thick drawer box material
- Positive, no-worry drawer box engagement
- No minimum opening before soft-close engages
- 100 lb capacity
- Compatible with the best-in-class line of undermount clip options
- Locking devices sold separately
- Use of rear mounting bracket will extend length by 2" maximum
- Tested to exceed rigorous ANSI and EN standards
|Slide Length (sold per pair)||Model Number|
|9" Full Extension Slide||USE58-300-9|
|12" Full Extension Slide||USE58-300-12|
|15" Full Extension Slide||USE58-300-15|
|18" Full Extension Slide||USE58-300-18|
|21" Full Extension Slide||USE58-300-21|
|24" Full Extension Slide||USE58-300-24|
Measurement specifications for using the Vitus 300 Series Undermount Slide
- Maximum drawer width for 1/2" and 5/8" thick drawer stock - Opening width minus 3/8"
- Minimum drawer box width for 5/8" thick drawer stock - 7 1/4"
- Minimum drawer box width for 1/2" thick drawer stock - 7"
- Maximum drawer box height - Opening height minus 3/4"
- Minimum depth clearance - length of slide plus 7/8"
- Drawer box depth must be same as length of slide
- Drawer box must be notched/bored for undermount slide (select above)
Select a locking device in the pulldown menu above
(locking device is REQUIRED for installation)
|4 Way Adjustable||4 Way Adjustable w/Zinc Base||6 Way Adjustable w/Zinc Base
(For inset drawer fronts)
Drawer release clip is attached to the underside of the drawer and is only for use with current model Vitus undermount drawer slides.
Optional parts available in pulldown menus above
|Steel Rear Bracket for Face Frame Application||Installation Screws|
|USE.STEEL||#6 x 5/8" Flat Head Screws|
Sold per pair
Locking device and screws sold separately
Packaged for the trade only (no screws or instructions in package)
Download a set of common installation instructions