3M Fastbond Contact Adhesive
Water dispersed, for rolling, brushing or spray application, giving high immediate bond strength and long bonding range.
- Non-flammable in the wet state
- Post-formable and heat resistant
- Bonds most foamed plastics, plastic laminate, wood, plywood and canvas to themselves and to each other.
- 3M Fastbond Contact Adhesive 30 has been tested and approved for use by the Woodwork Institute of California under the provisions of the ANSI/HPMA HP 1983 for Type II ahdesive and the heat resistance test set forth in its Manual of Millwork.
- 3M Fastbond Contact Ahesive 30 is recognized under the Component Program Underwriter's Laboratories, Inc. Component Recognition Program Guide GSRJ2, File R14485, Door Construction Materials. For use with swinging type fire doors of the hollow metal and steel composite types rated up to and including 3 hours.
When bonding wood veneers, success is dependent on many variables such as environmental conditions, bonding process, type of base material, type of veneer, adhesive type and top coat finishing systems to name a few. For un-backed wood veneers, water based contact adhesives are not recommended. It is the user's responsibility to thoroughly test any adhesive for its suitability in bonding wood veneers. It is also recommended to follow the veneer manufacturers recommendations and industry guidelines.
Ships by ground only