Frequently Asked Questions
Of course we want all of our customers to be completely satisfied with their purchases. In the event that you wish to return product, call QuikDrawer's Customer Service department for a Returned Merchandise Authorization (RMA). Products returned without prior approval will not be processed, credited or returned. Returns are processed based on the guidelines below. A Returned Merchandise Authorization and packing slip must accompany all returned product. Shipping and receiving personnel are not authorized to approve any products for return. Please keep in mind that replacement or refund determinations will be made at our discretion for all eligible return products, regardless of the nature or the defect or reason.
QuikDrawers and it's vendors will process all returns in a prompt and fair manner.
Exclusions (no return available):
- Finishing products such as stains, paints and clear finishes, whether custom blends or standard colors
- Custom built products such as drawer boxes, cabinet doors or any other product built or finished to customer specifications.
- Items purchased more than 60 days past and presently classified as obsolete, close-out or discontinued, regardless of their classification at the time of purchase.
- Product that is damaged, uncleanable or otherwise unsellable will not be accepted.
- Product returns without prior approval by QuikDrawers.
Items returned for customer convenience (RMA required)
- Currently stocked product
- Subject to a re-stock charge of the greater of $5.00 or 15% of value of product returned
- Additional restocking charges apply as follows:
- Copy of the original invoice/packing slip not supplied
- Product cleaning required
- Repackaging, sorting or labeling required
- Return freight must be paid by customer
- Incorrect or defective hardware may be replaced or refunded at our discretion. Failure to abide by our determination will incur additional shipping and/or re-stock fees.
- Please allow 3 weeks for QuikDrawers to process the return and issue credit
- Special Ordered or Direct Shipped product (RMA required)
- QuikDrawers will accept product only if arrangements can be made with the manufacturer for return.
- Restocking charges and terms listed for stock products apply
We will accept returns only within 60 days of purchase, without exception, for stock items. Eligible return product must be received by The Cabinet Guy/QuikDrawers.com or it's vendors in original packaging (where practical) and in new, uninstalled condition.
You must obtain a return authorization prior to shipping your products. We do not process or credit returns without prior authorization. Call for your return authorization code (RMA) and to answer any questions. There will be a $5.00 or 15% restock fee (whichever is greater) for most items and it is your responsibility to pay for all return shipping/handling charges.
There is no return or credit issued for custom products of any kind.
Absolutely. If we make an error in the production of your doors or drawers, we do not expect you to keep them (see return procedure above). However, if made properly, we cannot accept returns on custom built products. Remember, measure twice and ask plenty of questions ahead of time. We reserve the right to either replace or refund any product.
All custom built products are constructed from measurements supplied by our customers. Please verify all measurements prior to purchase and/or upon receipt of your order confirmation. Once your product enters our production queue, it is not possible to stop or change any dimensions. Due to custom nature of our work, there can be no credit issued for incorrectly sized products.
Unless otherwise specified, the square, twist or warp tolerances are 3/16" for custom drawers, pullout trays and other custom box type products. Door tolerances will vary by size and are detailed on the product pages.