Quik-Shelf Pullout Shelf Kit
Comes complete with Premium Furniture Grade Baltic Birch Plywood Pullout Shelf and Full extension, soft-close, self-close, concealed/undermount slides
The Quik-Shelf kit installs in just minutes and provides years of superior service. Use the Quik-Shelf to organize base cabinet shelving as well as tall pantry shelves, increasing the efficiency of your kitchen storage. These 1/2" thick Baltic Birch plywood shelves and concealed soft-close, self-close drawer slides will make storage access a breeze and at the same time, keep you off of your knees.
The Quik-Shelf complete kit includes:
- 1/2" thick Baltic Birch plywood pullout/rollout shelf
- Scoop cut "Galley" handle in front
- Dovetail joints on all four corners
- UV cured clear finish
- Concealed, soft-closing, self-closing slides can be mounted to shelf or cabinet walls/face frame
- 100lb capacity, full extension slides
- Locking device pre-installed on shelf
- Pullout shelf bumper(s)
- Option of 1/4" or 1/2" thick bottom
- Enjoy the security of our Limited Lifetime Warranty on shelf and hardware
Available heights: 4", 6", 8" or 10"
Available Widths: 12", 14", 16", 18", 20", 22" & 24"
Available Depths: 15", 18", 21" & 24" (requires 1" additional for installation)
To Order Your Quik-Shelf:
- Select the height of your Quik-Shelf
- Select the width of your Quik-Shelf. This is the total width of pullout and hardware, must be less than or equal to "clear opening".
- Select the depth of your Quik-Shelf. Installation will require one additional inch beyond the length of the unit.
- Add to Cart -- price will be shown in your shopping cart
|Tools For Ordering and Installation|
Tools & materials for ordering and installation: Double stick tape, pencil, measuring tape, screw driver or drill
The Quik-Shelf Single Pullout Kit may be installed directly to a shelf or to your cabinet face frame or walls. Be sure to include the rear mounting bracket if you are mounting from face frame to rear wall
Tips for installing the Quik-Shelf Pullout Single Shelf Unit
One of the "delicate" steps of installation of a pullout shelf using shelf mount slides or brackets is sliding the pullout/drawer unit forward to expose the screw holes in the slides or in the brackets, depending on what hardware you are using.
The pictures below show how to use double stick tape to solve the problem of trying to pull the pullout/drawer forward without moving the slides or the mounting brackets.
Note: The slides should be installed on the pullout shelf before you set and press into position on your cabinet shelf.