Ordering "Ready To Assemble" Cabinets
Why you should buy Conestoga Cabinets from The Cabinet Guy & QuikDrawers
The Cabinet Guy & QuikDrawer’s Cabinet Systems are produced exclusively by Conestoga Wood Specialties of Pennsylvania. We choose to offer Conestoga cabinets for one simple reason... These are the best custom made RTA cabinets built right here in the United States. By purchasing your new cabinets from The Cabinet Guy & QuikDrawers, you have the benefit of our 13 years of online cabinetry experience plus Conestoga's 50+ years of experience in building and finishing these fine cabinets while saving up to 40% - 50% over custom cabinetmakers.
• Two Product Price Points – The Cabinet Guy offers two distinctive and expertly crafted product lines. The premium line is the all wood Advantage Series. This line features plywood cabinet parts with solid wood drawers. The more economically priced line is the Essence Series with particleboard cabinet parts and plywood drawers. Both product lines have been redesigned to reduce assembly time and increase customer satisfaction.
• Variety in Cabinet Designs – Extensive design possibilities exist with hundreds of standard sizes and configurations available including walls, bases, ovens, corners, utilities and vanities. Custom sizing is available to the nearest 1/16". New designs will continue to be added to satisfy changing market styles.
- Door Design and Overlay Programs – Cabinet Systems has two door design programs
- Program Doors – Conestoga has made our two top selling door designs, the CRP-10 and TW-10, available with special material pricing when ordered with Cabinet Systems. Select from eight popular edge profiles available as inset or 1/4", 1/2", 1-1/4" and 1-3/8" overlays.
- Custom Doors – Choose from over 100 different door styles. Most designs offer several profile selections of framing beads, panel raises and edge profiles. Custom material charges and lead-times apply
- Custom Sizing – In addition to the broad selection of standard cabinet configurations, we offer size customization for nearly every cabinet design. Custom sizing can accommodate width, height and depth requirements
- Custom Finishing – Our finished component program allows you to order individual cabinet parts finished to match your doors and drawer fronts. Simply assemble your prefinished components and you're ready to install
Using Conestoga Cabinet Systems also allows you options to enhance your cabinet selections, such as optional matching interiors, extended stiles, undermount soft close drawer slides, soft close hinges, exposed ends, flush ends, flush toe kick, shaped bottom rails, wood shelf upgrade and inset or overlay door styles.
Click on "Prev" button to return to previous page or "Continue" to return to website