How it Works & Installation Basics
See The Video About The QuikTRAY Adustable Shelf System
Click Full Screen icon on player to enlarge
The "All in One" Shelf Kit is a complete installation of 2 adjustable 3-1/2" tall rollout/pullout shelves in one standard cabinet opening
Your kit includes:
- 1 Set of QuikTRAY Rollout System support posts (pilasters)
- 2 assembled 3-1/2" tall, custom sized 5/8" solid birch rollout shelves with scoop cut handle and a clear finish (see specifications below)
- Kit color selection is for the vertical supports only (pullouts are natural wood with clear finish)
- Each rollout shelf features the QuikDrawers logo in inside left wall
- 2 Pair of full extension, ball-bearing slides with 100# capacity
(Kit sizes 37” to 39” and 40” to 42” receive upgraded Extra Heavy Duty Slides)
- Pullout shelf door bumpers, based on cabinet style
- These units are stackable for tall cabinets and pantries
How To Order
- Order your kit in the size range that corresponds with your cabinet opening width. (Ex: cabinet opening is 18 ½" wide, order the 17" to 20" kit)
- Download and complete the QuikTRAY Worksheets for your style of cabinet
- Submit your QuikTRAY worksheet for determination of the correct size of your rollout shelves.
You must download, complete and submit the QuikTRAY Worksheet for calculation of pullout shelf size.
Submit Your Worksheet(s):
- Toll-free fax to (866) 642-9971
- Toll-free phone to (866) 937-7429 (phone orders will require approval of size verification prior to order being placed in production)
- Email the QuikTRAY Worksheet (Link is for Outlook only)
Standard Drawer Specifications:
- 5/8" finger-jointed solid birch sides
- Each standard pullout is 3-1/2" tall. Width and depth are determined by your cabinet dimensions.
- Pullout includes "galley" cut scoop handle
- Pullout shelves ship assembled
- Pullout shelves ship with UV Cured, clear finish
- 1/4" matched material bottom for openings less than 26"
- 1/2" ply bottom for openings 26" or greater
* Solid wood tray is our 5/8" thick white birch tray as shown here, substitutions are not available. All orders will require the completion of the QuikTRAY Worksheet prior to your pullout shelf order being submitted to production.
See how simple the installation is for the QuikTRAY Rollout System and download the installation instructions: