A complete Tall Pantry installation Kit with 5 Adjustable Pullout Shelves
and $50 SHIPPING!*
See The Video About The QuikTRAY Adustable Shelf System
Click Full Screen icon on player to enlarge
Your Tall Pantry Shelf Kit includes all pullout/rollout shelving and hardware for converting a pantry up to 60" in opening height and 10" to 30" in opening width:
- QuikTRAY Rollout System support posts (pilasters) for installation in tall pantries. Kits come in 20" tall sections and are stacked for tall pantry installations. Download installation instructions at bottom of page. (trimming pilaster/support lengths may be necessary for tall pantry openings less than 60" in height).
- 2 assembled custom sized 5/8" thick solid birch 3-1/2" tall rollout shelves with scoop cut handles and a clear finish (see specifications below)
- 2 assembled custom sized 5/8" thick solid birch 8" tall High Back rollout shelves with scoop cut handles and a clear finish (see specifications below)
- 1 assembled custom sized 5/8" thick solid birch standard 6" tall rollout shelf with scoop cut handle and a clear finish (see specifications below)
- Kit color selection is for the vertical supports only (pullouts are natural wood with clear finish)
- Cabinet Openings greater than 24" will be upgraded/upcharged as oversized shelving and come with 1/2" thick bottom panels.
- 5 Pair of full extension, ball-bearing slides with 100# capacity
- (Kit sizes 37” to 39” and 40” to 42” receive upgraded Extra Heavy Duty Slides)
- Pullout shelf door bumpers, based on cabinet style
- Screws for mounting slides, supports and bumpers
- Kit pricing above is determined by the opening width of the pantry
|Select your QuikTRAY Worksheet from these two types of pantry cabinets
(Your pantry may or may not have removeable shelves in place)
|Worksheet for single or double door pantry
WITHOUT center mullion
|Worksheet for double door pantry
WITH center mullion
You must download, complete and submit the QuikTRAY Worksheet for calculation of pullout shelf size.
Submit Your Worksheet(s):
- Toll-free fax to (866) 642-9971
- Toll-free phone to (866) 937-7429
- Email the QuikTRAY Worksheet (Email link is for Outlook users only)
- 5/8" dovetail finger jointed solid birch sides
- Pullout includes "galley" cut scoop handle
- Pullout shelves ship assembled
- Pullout shelves ship with clear finish
- The "All in One" high back kit is based on two 8" outside rear height, high back style shelves, two standard 3-1/2" tall shelves and one tall 6" tall pullout shelf. Widths and depths are based on worksheet dimensions.
- 1/4" plywood bottom for cabinet openings less than 26"
- 1/2" plywood bottom for cabinet door openings 26" or greater
Solid wood tray is our 5/8" thick white birch tray as shown here, substitutions are not available. All orders require completion of the QuikTRAY Worksheet to determine final assembled size of rollout shelves - trays.
See how simple the installation is for the QuikTRAY Rollout System and download the installation instructions (standard set installation shown):
- Base cabinet installation
- Tall pantry installation
- For face frame cabinets
- For frameless cabinets
- Face frame and frameless cabinets combined