Shaker Style Custom Stained Drawer Fronts
Finished with your choice of Stain & Glaze Combinations
Lead time: 15-16 work days
(Excludes date of order)
Price will be calculated based on option selections and size
The illustrations below represent typical drawer fronts.
Drawer fronts are 3/4" thick wood frames with 3/8" thick wood panels, Slab Style fronts are 3/4", sanded with 220 grit prior to shipping. (see finishing specifications for details)
Select model name/number below image
7½" x 3-7/8" minimum w x h
1½" Rails & 2-5/16" Stiles
P-057 panel standard
3½" x 3½" minimum w x h
66½" x 29" Maximum w x h
Machine edge shown
Product Warranty Information
Allowable tolerances for warpage and twist for five piece doors are:
- Up to 25-15/16" wide and 47-15/16" high - 1/8"
- Up to 25-15/16" wide and 48" to 64-15/16" high - 1/4"
- Up to 25-15/16" wide and 65" to 83-15/16" high - 5/16"
- Any door exceeding 25-15/16" wide or 83-15/16" high will not be warranted.
Allowable tolerances for contraction, expansion and warpage for one and three piece products are:
- Up to 12" wide and 21-15/16" high - 1/8"
- 12-1/16" to 22" wide or 22" to 43-15/16" high - 1/4"
- Any one piece product exceeding 22" wide or 43-15/16" high will not be warranted
- All three piece products over 30" wide and 14" high are not warranted
When ordering unfinished, doors should be properly prepared prior to applying any finishing products. Be sure to read and understand the instructions provided by your finish manufacturer. You may need to perform additional sanding to prepare your products for finishing.
Cabinet doors are your way to reflect your personal vision on the look and feel of your kitchen. By selecting new cabinet doors for new construction or replacement cabinet doors for remodeling, you will find that your kitchen becomes your personal space in a whole new way. Your custom cabinet doors are available in a great selection of wood species which you will finish with your chosen stain, paint or finish.
If you need sample kitchen doors to try in your home, you may want to buy a full size door which can be used in your project, or you may order any size you prefer.