Custom Shaker Cabinet Doors With Veneer Center Panels Painted In Your Choice Of Classic Whites
DUE TO LUMBER AND CONSTRUCTION MARKET CONDITIONS, LEAD TIME APPROX 8 WEEKS--SUBJECT TO WORKLOAD VARIATIONS
Price will be calculated based on option selections and size
The illustrations below represent typical cabinet doors.
Cabinet doors are 3/4" wood frames with 1/4" or 3/8" thick veneer on MDF core panels, sanded and finished with color coats and conversion varnish topcoat. (see finishing specifications for details)
7" x 5" minimum w x h
1/4" Veneered MDF Core Panel
7" x 6-1/2" minimum w x h
3/8" Veneered MDF Core Panel
|Click on color image below for larger image|
|Antique White||Crystal White||Designer White||Frosty White|
If you intend to use a concealed European style hinge, here are your boring options. We normally recommend a compact style hinge if you have "Face Frame" style cabinets. If you have any questions, just give us a call.
- Doors 9" to 42" receive two bores
- Doors 42-1/16" to 72" receive three bores
- Doors 72-1/16" and longer receive four bores with center holes set 25" in from each end.
- Bore hole is 35mm diameter, 13.5mm deep and the insert holes are 8mm diameter and 11.9mm deep
- Custom boring is available at additional cost per door (contact customer service)
- Dowel inserts are not included with any door. The dowel inserts come with the hinge or can be purchased separately.
This is an option for adding a horizontal rail at the mid point of your door height to divide it into two panels. Sometimes this is adviseable for tall doors and can help in mitigating door twist or warp.
Product Warranty Information
Allowable tolerances for bow, warp or twist for single panel, multi-panel, frame only and mullion doors are as follows:
- Single panel up to 26" wide and 48" tall - 1/8"
- Multi-panel up to 26" wide and 48-1/16" to 64-15/16" tall = 1/4"
- Multi-panel up to 26" wide and 65" to 83-15/16" tall = 5/16"
- Single panel, single opening frame only and mullion doors over 26" wide and 48" tall will not be warranted (mullion lites not to be included in opening count)
- Any door exceeding 25-15/16" wide or 83-15/16" high will not be warranted.
Allowable tolerances for contraction, expansion and warpage for one and three piece products are:
- Up to 12" wide and 21-15/16" high - 1/8"
- 12-1/16" to 22" wide or 22" to 43-15/16" high - 1/4"
- Any one piece product exceeding 22" wide or 43-15/16" high will not be warranted
- All three piece products over 30" wide and 14" high are not warranted
When ordering unfinished, doors should be properly prepared prior to applying any finishing products. Be sure to read and understand the instructions provided by your finish manufacturer. You may need to perform additional sanding to prepare your products for finishing.
Cabinet doors are your way to reflect your personal vision on the look and feel of your kitchen. By selecting new cabinet doors for new construction or replacement cabinet doors for remodeling, you will find that your kitchen becomes your personal space in a whole new way. Your custom cabinet doors are available in a great selection of wood species which you will finish with your chosen stain, paint or finish.
If you need sample kitchen doors to try in your home, you may want to buy a full size door which can be used in your project, or you may order any size you prefer.
(Click on link or image above for measuring guide)
Special Handling Charges for Oversize Products
Shipping companies do charge extra for "oversize" packages or packages that exceed certain lengths or other measurements.
If your product is going to incur additional charges, we will get a shipping quote prior to finalizing your order. The shipping shown on your order may or may not include these "oversize" charges. We will notify you prior to placing your order in production.
FedEx Oversize Packages
Packages that weigh 150 pounds or less and exceed 108 inches in length or 130 inches in girth (2 x width) + (2 x height) are considered “oversize” packages. Oversize packages are rated based on the greater of the package's actual rounded weight or dimensional weight. All oversize packages will have a minimum billable weight of 90 pounds in addition to any oversize package surcharge(s). As of 2020, this surcharge will be $120 per oversize package.
Fedex Peak Oversize Package Surcharge
During peak shipping season (10/21/19 until 1/5/2020), any package shipped during this period will incur an additional "Peak Oversize" charge of $37.50 per oversize package.
UPS Oversize Packages
A Large Package Surcharge will be applied to each UPS package when its length plus girth [(2 x width) + (2 x height)] combined exceeds 130 inches, but does not exceed the maximum UPS size of 165 inches. Large Packages are subject to a minimum billable weight of 90 pounds in addition to any oversize package surcharge(s). As of 2020, this surcharge will be $115 per oversize package.
Address Changes for FedEx and UPS
Both FedEx and UPS charge for address changes and corrections. The charge for an address change is a minimum of $16.00 as of 1/1/2019. Please check your shipping address on your order confirmation to insure that it is correct. The Cabinet Guy/QuikDrawers is not responsible for incorrect addresses.
If you have any specific questions, let us know or refer directly to the carrier websites for more information.