Door or Lid Support Bracket - Counterbalanced
Back Mounted - Internal Spring. For use in toy boxes, Hi-Fi Cabinets, anywhere a heavy lid can harm a child or requires fingertip operation, and flexibility.
- 90 inches per .16 torque per support
- To determine the torque range use the following formula: Torque = lid weight (lbs.) x width of lid (inches) divided by 2
- Lid weight is total unhinged weight of the lid
- Lid width is the distance from the hinge to the front of the lid
- Torque ranges higher than 90 inches/lbs can be reached by adding supports
Download Instruction/Installation Sheet