Contemporary Strata Slab Style Cabinet Doors
When Conestoga first introduced its Strata TSS program, its Thermo Structured Surfaces (TSS) in single textured Slab design and five exclusive colors, it was a hit with customers who were all about modern kitchen design. Since then, Cleaf, our Italian design partner, has taken TSS up more than a few notches for the American market to 26 desirable new colors and some of the most aggressive face textures in the industry. This includes linear grain patterns and textures – as well as registered-embossed textures that match the board’s grain patterns.
In addition to our edgebanded Slab design, we’ve added 3-piece and 5-piece doors and drawer fronts with complementary accessories, including textured sheets of phenolic veneers, cut-to-size 8mm and 19mm board, and 4’ x 8’ sheet stock. So, when it comes to color and texture, the sky’s the limit!”
Conestoga has long been considered the industry leader in uncompromised quality and selection to satisfy customer demand. The new Strata TSS expansion more than lives up to that reputation.
Lead time for stock patterns is 7-8 work days. Non-stock patterns is 10-11 work days.
|Strata Slab Door Style|
|Min: 2-3/4"W x 6-3/8"H (Vertical Grain)
Max: 48"W x 96"H (Vertical Grain)
Min: 6-3/8"W x 2-3/4"H (Horizontal Grain)
Max: 96"W x 48"H (Horizontal Grain)
Vertical grain standard on doors and drawer fronts
Choose Your Color/Pattern
Strata Hand Pull
- Widths: Min. for doors - 2-3/4", drawer fronts - 6-3/8" / Max. 36" for either doors or fronts
- Available on all Strata colors - Slab only
- Not available with sequential grain match program
- Doors and drawer fronts are routed on the top edge to accept hand pull - no other options
- Hand pulls are cut to size, labeled to match the corresponding panel, wrapped and shipped separately
- Hand pulls are designed with an integral inset spline. Silicone caulk or construction adhesive can be used to affix the handle to the panel
- When ordering Strata doors or drawer fronts with the hand pull option, specify the total height of the door or front, including the hand pull. The factory will subtract the height of the hand pull and size the panel accordingly
Hinge Boring Options
If you intend to use a concealed European style hinge, here are your boring options. We normally recommend a compact style hinge if you have "Face Frame" style cabinets. If you have any questions, just give us a call.
- Doors 9" to 42" receive two bores
- Doors 42-1/16" to 72" receive three bores
- Doors 72-1/16" and longer receive four bores with center holes set 25" in from each end.
- Bore hole is 35mm diameter, 13.5mm deep and the insert holes are 8mm diameter and 11.9mm deep
- Custom boring is available at additional cost per door (contact customer service)
Lead time for doors and drawer fronts is 7 work days
If you need sample kitchen doors to try in your home, you may want to buy a full size door which can be used in your project, or you may order any size you prefer.
Special Handling Charges for Oversize Doors
Shipping companies do charge extra for "oversize" pagages or packages that exceed certain lengths or other measurements.
If your product is going to incur additional charges, we will get a shipping quote prior to finalizing your order. The shipping shown on your order may or may not include these "oversize" charges. We will notify you prior to placing your order in production.
FedEx Oversize Packages
Packages that weigh 150 pounds or less and exceed 108 inches in length or 130 inches in length and girth are considered “oversize” packages. Oversize packagesare rated based on the greater of the package's actual rounded weight or dimensional weight. In addition, an oversize package surcharge applies.
UPS Oversize Packages
A Large Package Surcharge will be applied to each UPS package when its length plus girth [(2 x width) + (2 x height)] combined exceeds 130 inches, but does not exceed the maximum UPS size of 165 inches. Large Packages are subject to a minimum billable weight of 90 pounds in addition to the Large Package Surcharge.
If you have any specific questions, let us know or refer directly to the carrier websites for more information.