Youngdale Hinge Slot for doors (Non-RTF)
Please Choose Or Scroll Down For More Info:
Slotting for Youngdale hidden knife hinges
- Knife Hinge Slot is 9/32" wide, 37/64" deep and 1-3/4" long.
- Placement is 3" from edge of door to the center of slot.
- Doors 9"– 35-15/16" receive two slots.
- Doors 36"– 51-15/16" receive three slots with third slot centered.
- Doors 52" and greater receive four slots with center slots spaced evenly between outside slots.
- Knife Hinge Slot will accommodate the following hinges:
- Available with the following edge profiles only: B-2, C-2, CFP-2,
- E-2, H-2, J-2, L-034, L-120, L-149, L-281, L-297, L-382, L-772,
- L-803, L-1160, LC-2, LC-Inset, Machine Edge, PRS-2 and V-2.
- Not available on framing less than 2-5/16" in width or with cut down framing option.
- Frame only and mullion designs require minimum framing width or 2-3/4".
- Not available in frame only or mullion designs, doors under 9" high, Batten doors, CRP-10605 and CWS-10446.