Do you need a rugged ball bearing slide capable of holding 200 lb AND with standard 1/2" side spacing? Now you don't have to go up to a 3/4" side spacing slide to get the extra weight capaity.
Our Extra Heavy Duty ball bearing slide (300FU series) is now rated for 200 lb static capacity
Drawer slides can be used for many purposes other than just kitchen drawers. Consider some of these other uses:
- Business or store fixturing
- Desk drawers and shelves
- Pullout shelving
- Tool boxes
|When you buy||You Save|
|15 or more (full box)||10%|
|Discount is applied to slides only|
Features & Specifications:
- Load rated at 200 lbs static, ANSI/BHMA Grade 1 HD-100
- Available in lengths 12" through 28"
- Profile height of 2"
- Non-handed side mount with flex tabs for easy mounting for face frame or frameless cabinets
- Easy access to 32mm hole pattern for use with European or wood screws (recommended screw size is #8 x 7/16 truss head)
- Must be wall mounted, not for use with rear mounting brackets
- 1/2" side spacing required
- Clear zinc electroplated finish
- Lubricated steel ball bearings with a patented cage hold forward - retains the cage during drawer installation
- Non-handed trigger or lever disconnect
- Synthetic rubber hold-in detent prevents drawer bounce back and roll out