Custom Mullion Doors - Unfinished
Whether you are looking for classic clean designs of single or multi-lite mullion doors, these Conestoga custom mullion doors will suit the most discriminating tastes.
Lead time: 12 work days, excluding date of order
(All lead times are subject to variations in workload)
Just follow the steps below to select the options for your new doors.
Special Order Custom Design Mullion Doors
Contact QuikDrawers Sales for assistance with any designs below
(allow 2 business days for quotes)
|Arched Lite||Double Arched Lite||Double Bow Diamond||Double Bow|
|Eliptical||Vesica||X-Lite Open Center||X-Lite Solid Center|
|Single Diamond Swag||Double Diamond Swag|
Select Your Door Material
|Alder||Birch, White*||Cherry*||Maple, Hard*|
|Maple, Soft||Oak, Red*||Oak, White||Hickory|
|* Premium Grade available|
* indicates edge profiles which can be bored for concealed hinges
² indicates a premium edge which will result in additional charge per door
Some edge profiles are NOT recommended for use with Euro, demountable or Inserta style hinges, note hinge boring notes under each profile.
Edges displayed above are computer generated to represent the actual product as closely as possible but may not be exact. If you are seeking an exact match, contact us for a sample.
Choose Your Framing Bead
Door frame above shown face down
(Click to enlarge)
Hinge Boring Options
If you intend to use a concealed European style hinge, here are your boring options. We normally recommend a compact style hinge if you have "Face Frame" style cabinets. If you have any questions, just give us a call.
- Doors 9" to 42" receive two bores
- Doors 42-1/16" to 72" receive three bores
- Doors 72-1/16" and longer receive four bores with center holes set 25" in from each end.
- Bore hole is 35mm diameter, 13.5mm deep and the insert holes are 8mm diameter and 11.9mm deep
- Custom boring is available at additional cost per door (contact customer service)
- Dowel inserts are not included with any door. The dowel inserts come with the hinge or can be purchased separately.
Optional Hand or Finger Pulls
Product Warranty Information
Special note about door sizing:
Allowable tolerances for bow, warp or twist for single panel, multi-panel, frame only and mullion doors are as follows:
- Single panel up to 26" wide and 48" tall - 1/8"
- Multi-panel up to 26" wide and 48-1/16" to 64-15/16" tall = 1/4"
- Multi-panel up to 26" wide and 65" to 83-15/16" tall = 5/16"
- Single panel, single opening frame only and mullion doors over 26" wide and 48" tall will not be warranted (mullion lites not to be included in opening count)
- Any door exceeding 25-15/16" wide or 83-15/16" high will not be warranted.
Allowable tolerances for contraction, expansion and warpage for one and three piece products are:
- Up to 12" wide and 21-15/16" high - 1/8"
- 12-1/16" to 22" wide or 22" to 43-15/16" high - 1/4"
- Any one piece product exceeding 22" wide or 43-15/16" high will not be warranted
- All three piece products over 30" wide and 14" high are not warranted
When ordering unfinished, doors should be properly prepared prior to applying any finishing products. Be sure to read and understand the instructions provided by your finish manufacturer. You may need to perform additional sanding to prepare your products for finishing.
Cabinet doors are your way to reflect your personal vision on the look and feel of your kitchen. By selecting new cabinet doors for new construction or replacement cabinet doors for remodeling, you will find that your kitchen becomes your personal space in a whole new way. Your custom cabinet doors are available in a great selection of wood species which you will finish with your chosen stain, paint or finish.
If you need sample kitchen doors to try in your home, you may want to buy a full size door which can be used in your project, or you may order any size you prefer.