Dura-Close™ 15" Heavy Duty Synchronized Soft-close Slides
State of the Art in Rack and Pinion mechanism provides for the smoothest slide experience -even on wide drawers!
Take a look at these Specifications:
- Grade 1 ANSI/BHMA certified for 50,000 cycles...
- 100lb dynamic weight rating
- Compatible with our "best-in-class" line of 500 series attachment clips (sold separately)
- Positive, no worry drawer box engagement
- Full extension travel
- For 1/2" and 5/8" thick drawer box material
- Maximum drawer application flexibility - side mount, bottom mount, small or large!
- Screw holes for bottom mounting
- Slotted mounting holes for micro adjustments
|Slide Length (sold per pair)||Model Number|
|12" Full Extension Slide||USE58-500-12|
|15" Full Extension Slide||USE58-500-15|
|18" Full Extension Slide||USE58-500-18|
|21" Full Extension Slide||USE58-500-21|
|24" Full Extension Slide||USE58-500-24|
Measurement specifications for using the Vitus 300 Series Undermount Slide
- Maximum drawer width for 1/2" and 5/8" thick drawer stock - Opening width minus 3/8"
- Minimum drawer box width for 5/8" thick drawer stock - 7 1/4"
- Minimum drawer box width for 1/2" thick drawer stock - 7"
- Maximum drawer box height - Opening height minus 3/4"
- Minimum depth clearance - length of slide plus 7/8"
- Drawer box depth must be same as length of slide
- Drawer box must be notched/bored for undermount slide (select above)
Select a locking device in the pulldown menu above
(locking device is REQUIRED for installation)
|4 Way Adjustable|
Drawer release clip is attached to the underside of the drawer and is only for use with current model Vitus undermount drawer slides.
Optional parts available in pulldown menus above
|Steel Rear Bracket for Face Frame Application||Installation Screws|
|USE.STEEL||#6 x 5/8" Flat Head Screws|
Slides Sold per pair
Locking device and screws sold separately
Packaged for the trade only (no screws or instructions in package)
Download a set of common installation instructions