Dura-Close™ 24" Heavy Duty Synchronized Soft-close Slides
State of the Art in Rack and Pinion mechanism provides for the smoothest slide experience -even on wide drawers!
Take a look at these Specifications:
- Grade 1 ANSI/BHMA certified for 50,000 cycles...
- 100lb dynamic weight rating
- Compatible with our "best-in-class" line of 500 series attachment clips (sold separately)
- Positive, no worry drawer box engagement
- Full extension travel
- For 1/2" and 5/8" thick drawer box material
- Maximum drawer application flexibility - side mount, bottom mount, small or large!
- Screw holes for bottom mounting
- Slotted mounting holes for micro adjustments
|Slide Length (sold per pair)||Model Number|
|12" Full Extension Slide||USE58-500-12|
|15" Full Extension Slide||USE58-500-15|
|18" Full Extension Slide||USE58-500-18|
|21" Full Extension Slide||USE58-500-21|
|24" Full Extension Slide||USE58-500-24|
Measurement specifications for using the Vitus 500 Series Undermount Slide
- Maximum drawer width for 1/2" and 5/8" thick drawer stock - Opening width minus 3/8"
- Minimum drawer box width for 5/8" thick drawer stock - 7 1/4"
- Minimum drawer box width for 1/2" thick drawer stock - 7"
- Maximum drawer box height - Opening height minus 3/4"
- Minimum depth clearance - length of slide plus 7/8"
- Drawer box depth must be same as length of slide
- Drawer box must be notched/bored for undermount slide (select above)
Select a locking device in the pulldown menu above
(locking device is REQUIRED for installation)
|5/8" (16mm) material||8.25"|
|1/2" (13mm) material||8"|
Drawer release clip is attached to the underside of the drawer and this model release clip is only for use with current model Vitus undermount drawer slides.
Optional parts available in pulldown menus above
|Steel Rear Bracket for Face Frame Application||Installation Screws|
|USE.STEEL||#6 x 5/8" Flat Head Screws|
Slides Sold per pair
Locking device and screws sold separately
Packaged for the trade only (no screws or instructions in package)
Download a set of common installation instructions