High Gloss Finish Breckenridge Doors and Drawer Fronts
Item # 28470
Please Choose Or Scroll Down For More Info:
Starting at: $40.53 / Sq. Ft.
Breckenridge Thermofoil Doors and Drawer Fronts
Beautiful shaker style with beaded center panel, chamfered frame bead and rounded edges in high gloss finishes.
Special Note: This manufacturer has a minimum order requirement and product orders less than $37 will have a "Small Order Fee" of $15 added to the order during checkout.
(Products offered by other manufacturers, shipping and handling charges do not apply toward the $37 manufacturer minimum. Actual charge for your selection will be shown after you "Add to cart")
Typical Lead Time For Thermofoil Is 3 - 4 Weeks
|Door Minimum and Maximum Sizes
|Maximum Size Warranted
|8"w x 8"h
|48"w x 96"h
|31"w x 60"h
|Drawer Front Minimum and Maximum Sizes
|Maximum Size Warranted
8"w x 8"h w/Standard Frame Dimensions
Drawer Fronts 6"h - 7 15/16"h Will Automatically Default To The "Reduced Rail" (See Above)
Drawer Fronts 3"h - 5 15/16"h Will Automatically Default To "Slab Style" (See Above)
|48"w x 96"h
|31"w x 60"h
Select Your Color
|High Gloss Color Finishes
(Click on any image to enlarge)
Black High Gloss
Back of Door/Drawer Front Color
|Backer Color Options
Matching Color Available In Select Foils (see Color Chart for availablity)
Hinge Boring Options
If you intend to use a concealed European style hinge, here are your boring options. We normally recommend a compact style hinge if you have "Face Frame" style cabinets. If you have any questions, just give us a call.
|For Face Frame Cabinets Using Compact Hinges
Compact hinge bore with dowel inserts
Compact hinge bore without dowel inserts
|For Face Frame OR Frameless Cabinets Using Long Arm Hinges
Long Arm hinge bore with dowel inserts
Long Arm hinge bore without dowel inserts
Custom Hinge Boring Locations Available (Select Custom Boring Option and We Will Contact You For Bore Pattern Dimensions)
Special Notes: (Cabinet doors and drawer fronts will have a minimum size charge of 1 square foot)
- Components manufactured by Northern Contours are warranted against defects occurring in the material or manufacturing process under normal use for 5 (FIVE) years from the date of original purchase. Complete warranty certificate information is available at www.northerncontours.com or can be obtained by contacting Customer Service at 877-998-1814.
- Products manufactured outside normal specifications are not covered by the warranty. Products are not warranted if exposed to excessive heat. Proper installation of heat shields between components and ovens or between components and lighting that generates high temperatures is recommended.
- Warranty covers repair or replacement of product only. Northern Contours' liability will not exceed the invoiced amount of the product.
- Remove the protective peel coat from product promptly after installation. Exposure to sun will make the peel coat difficult to remove. Adhesive residue can be cleaned with mineral spirits.
- Our manufacturing tolerance is ±1/32" or 1 mm. Warp specification is 1.5 mm per lineal foot. Warp is measured with the door on the cabinet with hinges fully adjusted. We recommend storing all raw components in a temperature-controlled environment upon delivery.
- Wood veneer variations in color and grain pattern are natural characteristics of wood and are not considered defects; therefore they are not covered under warranty.
Special Handling Charges for Oversize Products
Shipping companies do charge extra for "oversize" packages or packages that exceed certain lengths or other measurements.
If your product is going to incur additional charges, we will get a shipping quote prior to finalizing your order. The shipping shown on your order may or may not include these "oversize" charges. We will notify you prior to placing your order in production.
FedEx Oversize Packages
Packages that weigh 150 pounds or less and exceed 108 inches in length or 130 inches in girth (2 x width) + (2 x height) are considered “oversize” packages. Oversize packages are rated based on the greater of the package's actual rounded weight or dimensional weight. All oversize packages will have a minimum billable weight of 90 pounds in addition to any oversize package surcharge(s). As of 2020, this surcharge will be $120 per oversize package.
Fedex Peak Oversize Package Surcharge
During peak shipping season (10/21 until 1/5), any package shipped during this period will incur an additional "Peak Oversize" charge of $37.50 per oversize package.
UPS Oversize Packages
A Large Package Surcharge will be applied to each UPS package when its length plus girth [(2 x width) + (2 x height)] combined exceeds 130 inches, but does not exceed the maximum UPS size of 165 inches. Large Packages are subject to a minimum billable weight of 90 pounds in addition to any oversize package surcharge(s). As of 2020, this surcharge will be $115 per oversize package.
Address Changes for FedEx and UPS
Both FedEx and UPS charge for address changes and corrections. The charge for an address change is a minimum of $16.00 as of 1/1/2019. Please check your shipping address on your order confirmation to insure that it is correct. The Cabinet Guy/QuikDrawers is not responsible for incorrect addresses.
If you have any specific questions, let us know or refer directly to the carrier websites for more information.