Custom Painted Closed Louver Doors
Great looking custom louver doors, painted with Colourtone paints and state of the art equipment, by one of the premier cabinet door companies in the USA!
Lead time: 15-17 work days, excluding date of order
(All lead times are subject to variations in workload)
Start by viewing and selecting your options below and choosing your paint color, then just use the menus above to select those options and click on the "add to cart" button to see the final price of your door.
We are here to answer your questions!
Call us Monday - Friday 8:00am to 5:00pm (ct)
Choose Your Door Style
7 ½" x 7 ½" min
Stiles - 2-5/16" framing
Slat width appearance is 1.531"
Rail width varies from 2" to 2-13/16" depending
on height of door
"Solid" Louver Door
These are not all-inclusive and some colors are not compatible with all wood species and are subject to change
See our paint/glaze compatibility chart for more information. Glazes are NOT available on louvered doors. Consider ordering a sample of your finish color/wood combination.
Special Note: Glazes are NOT available on louvered doors
The next step will address the framing edge for custom louvered doors.
* indicates edge profiles which can be bored for concealed hinges
² indicates a premium edge which will result in additional charge per door
Some edge profiles are NOT recommended for use with Euro, demountable or Inserta style hinges, note hinge boring notes under each profile.
Edges displayed above are computer generated to represent the actual product as closely as possible but may not be exact. If you are seeking an exact match, contact us for a sample.
Choose Hinge Boring Options
If you intend to use a concealed European style hinge, here are your boring options. We normally recommend a compact style hinge if you have "Face Frame" style cabinets. If you have any questions, just give us a call.
- Doors 9" to 42" receive two bores
- Doors 42-1/16" to 72" receive three bores
- Doors 72-1/16" and longer receive four bores with center holes set 25" in from each end.
- Bore hole is 35mm diameter, 13.5mm deep and the insert holes are 8mm diameter and 11.9mm deep
- Custom boring is available at additional cost per door (contact customer service)
Choose Your Other Options
Allowable tolerances for bow, warp or twist for single panel, multi-panel, frame only and mullion doors are as follows:
- Single panel up to 26" wide and 48" tall - 1/8"
- Multi-panel up to 26" wide and 48-1/16" to 64-15/16" tall = 1/4"
- Multi-panel up to 26" wide and 65" to 83-15/16" tall = 5/16"
- Single panel, single opening frame only and mullion doors over 26" wide and 48" tall will not be warranted (mullion lites not to be included in opening count)
- Any door exceeding 25-15/16" wide or 83-15/16" high will not be warranted.
Allowable tolerances for contraction, expansion and warpage for one and three piece products are:
- Up to 12" wide and 21-15/16" high - 1/8"
- 12-1/16" to 22" wide or 22" to 43-15/16" high - 1/4"
- Any one piece product exceeding 22" wide or 43-15/16" high will not be warranted
- All three piece products over 30" wide and 14" high are not warranted
When ordering unfinished, doors should be properly prepared prior to applying any finishing products. Be sure to read and understand the instructions provided by your finish manufacturer. You may need to perform additional sanding to prepare your products for finishing.
Cabinet doors are your way to reflect your personal vision on the look and feel of your kitchen. By selecting new cabinet doors for new construction or replacement cabinet doors for remodeling, you will find that your kitchen becomes your personal space in a whole new way. Your custom cabinet doors are available in a great selection of wood species which you will finish with your chosen stain, paint or finish.
If you need sample kitchen doors to try in your home, you may want to buy a full size door which can be used in your project, or you may order any size you prefer.
We warrant that all of our products are free from defects in material and workmanship for a period of one year from the date of shipment. Natural characteristics found in wood will not be considered defects. Wood will expand and contract in accordance with its environment. Please call for specific warranty information. Photography on this site is for illustration purposes only. Actual wood color and finish may vary slightly due to the electronic rendering process. For accurate color selection, we recommend that you obtain a product sample. Conestoga Wood Specialties reserves the right to change or modify our products as part of its ongoing product development.