18" Full Extension Slides
Item # 5593
Please Choose Or Scroll Down For More Info:
Starting at: $9.80 / Pair
18" Full Extension, Ball Bearing Drawer Slides
Drawer slides can be used for many purposes other than just kitchen drawers. Consider some of these other uses:
- Business or store fixturing
- Desk drawers and shelves
- Pullout shelving
- Tool boxes
|When you buy||You Save|
|15 or more (full carton)||10%|
|Discount is applied to slides only|
Features & Specifications:
- Load rated at 100 lbs dynamic & 200 lbs static, ANSI/BHMA Grade 1 HD-100
- Full extension travel
- Profile height of 45mm
- Non-handed side mount with flex tabs for easy mounting for face frame or frameless cabinets
- Easy access to 32mm hole pattern for use with European or wood screws (recommended screw size is #8 x 7/16 truss head)
- 1/2" side spacing required
- 1.0 x 1.0 x 1.2mm cold rolled steel
- Clear zinc electroplated finish
- Lubricated steel ball bearings with a patented cage hold forward - retains the cage during drawer installation
- Non-handed trigger or lever disconnect
- Synthetic rubber hold-in detent prevents drawer bounce back and roll out
- Available in lengths 10" to 28"
- Uses 303fu2 or 303fu3 rear mounting brackets
Drawer Slide Shelf Mounting Bracket
*Convert standard mounting drawer slides for use on flat surface or shelf
Mounting Instructions for Drawer Slide Shelf Mounting Brackets
Use this bracket to mount most Epoxy Euro or full extension, ball bearing drawer slides to shelving or on the bottom/base shelf of a cabinet when direct mounting to cabinet side walls is not an option. These also provide a great option for mounting concealed undermount slides to a shelf or base. Use the pre-drilled holes and provided screws. A touch of thread locker is recommended.
The holes will match up most drawer slides for a variety of mounting options. Be sure to allow for the thickness of the brackets if necessary.
Thickness each: 1/8"/each ± 1/32"
Thickness pair: 1/4"/pair ± 1/16"
Includes mounting screws
*These shelf mount brackets do NOT fit the KV full extension slides
Sold Per Pair
Packaged for the trade only (no screws or instructions in package)