Custom Painted Mitered Doors
Select your mitered doors and Coloutones finishes below. These Conestoga custom mitered doors will suit the most discriminating tastes.
Lead time: 15-17 work days, excluding date of order
(All lead times are subject to variations in workload)
Just follow the steps below to select the options for your new doors.
Choose your Cabinet Door Style
Click on any image to enlarge
(Minimum Width x Height Shown Under Profile Image)
Custom finished wood cabinet doors can be
finished in your choice of these paints and glazes
finished in your choice of these paints and glazes
Pictures below are representative of the Colourtone paint and glaze combinations available. These are not all-inclusive and some colors are not compatible with all wood species.
See our paint/glaze compatibility chart for more information. Consider ordering a sample of your finish color/wood combination.
Choose Your Panel Raise Style
|Slant||G-Cove||Louis XIII||M Bead||P-008|
Solid wood panels may be comprised of multiple pieces of wood joined together to achieve the necessary width.
Door style CRP10605 must use the P-106, P-057 or Reverse G-Cove only
Hinge Boring Options
If you intend to use a concealed European style hinge, here are your boring options. We normally recommend a compact style hinge if you have "Face Frame" style cabinets. If you have any questions, just give us a call.
- Doors 9" to 42" receive two bores
- Doors 42-1/16" to 72" receive three bores
- Doors 72-1/16" and longer receive four bores with center holes set 25" in from each end.
- Bore hole is 35mm diameter, 13.5mm deep and the insert holes are 8mm diameter and 11.9mm deep
- Custom boring is available at additional cost per door (contact customer service)
- Dowel inserts are not included with any door. The dowel inserts come with the hinge or can be purchased separately.
Optional Hand or Finger Pulls
Product Warranty Information
When ordering unfinished, doors should be properly prepared prior to applying any finishing products. Be sure to read and understand the instructions provided by your finish manufacturer. You may need to perform additional sanding to prepare your products for finishing.
Cabinet doors are your way to reflect your personal vision on the look and feel of your kitchen. By selecting new cabinet doors for new construction or replacement cabinet doors for remodeling, you will find that your kitchen becomes your personal space in a whole new way. Your custom cabinet doors are available in a great selection of wood species which you will finish with your chosen stain, paint or finish.
If you need sample kitchen doors to try in your home, you may want to buy a full size door which can be used in your project, or you may order any size you prefer.
Allowable tolerances for bow, warp or twist for single panel, multi-panel, frame only and mullion doors are as follows:
- Single panel up to 26" wide and 48" tall - 1/8"
- Multi-panel up to 26" wide and 48-1/16" to 64-15/16" tall = 1/4"
- Multi-panel up to 26" wide and 65" to 83-15/16" tall = 5/16"
- Single panel, single opening frame only and mullion doors over 26" wide and 48" tall will not be warranted (mullion lites not to be included in opening count)
- Any door exceeding 25-15/16" wide or 83-15/16" high will not be warranted.
Allowable tolerances for contraction, expansion and warpage for one and three piece products are:
- Up to 12" wide and 21-15/16" high - 1/8"
- 12-1/16" to 22" wide or 22" to 43-15/16" high - 1/4"
- Any one piece product exceeding 22" wide or 43-15/16" high will not be warranted
- All three piece products over 30" wide and 14" high are not warranted
We warrant that all of our products are free from defects in material and workmanship for a period of one year from the date of shipment. Natural characteristics found in wood will not be considered defects. Wood will expand and contract in accordance with its environment. Please call for specific warranty information. Photography on this site is for illustration purposes only. Actual wood color and finish may vary slightly due to the electronic rendering process. For accurate color selection, we recommend that you obtain a product sample. Conestoga Wood Specialties reserves the right to change or modify our products as part of its ongoing product development.
Special Handling Charges for Oversize Doors
Shipping companies do charge extra for "oversize" pagages or packages that exceed certain lengths or other measurements.
If your product is going to incur additional charges, we will get a shipping quote prior to finalizing your order. The shipping shown on your order may or may not include these "oversize" charges. We will notify you prior to placing your order in production.
FedEx Oversize Packages
Packages that weigh 150 pounds or less and exceed 108 inches in length or 130 inches in length and girth are considered “oversize” packages. Oversize packagesare rated based on the greater of the package's actual rounded weight or dimensional weight. In addition, an oversize package surcharge applies.
UPS Oversize Packages
A Large Package Surcharge will be applied to each UPS package when its length plus girth [(2 x width) + (2 x height)] combined exceeds 130 inches, but does not exceed the maximum UPS size of 165 inches. Large Packages are subject to a minimum billable weight of 90 pounds in addition to the Large Package Surcharge.
If you have any specific questions, let us know or refer directly to the carrier websites for more information.