Unfinished 1-Piece MDF cabinet drawer fronts
Select your drawer front design and have them shipped, ready to finish
Lead time: 10-11 work days, excluding date of order
(All lead times are subject to variations in workload)
Your price will be calculated based on option selections and size
There is a minimum order of $25 for this manufacturer and if your order is less, there will be a $15 low order fee
The illustrations below represent typical drawer fronts.
Unfinished drawer fronts are 3/4" thick and are also available finished with your choice of Colourtones or Prism color coats and conversion varnish topcoat. (see finishing specifications for details)
Our drawer fronts and cabinet doors can be shipped unfinished or you can choose from a wide variety of paint and glaze combinations.
Design your Cabinet Drawer Fronts
Select Your Drawer Front Material
(No selection necessary)
|3/4" MDF Only|
The next step will address the framing edge choices for custom MDF 1-piece doors. MDF 1-piece doors will require framing edge choice only.
Choose Your Framing Edge
(For all drawer front styles)
*Indicates edge profiles which can be bored for concealed hinges on doors.
Edges displayed above are computer generated to represent the actual product as closely as possible but may not be exact. If you are seeking an exact match, contact us for a sample.
Optional Hand or Finger Pulls
Product Warranty Information
Allowable tolerances for bow, warp or twist for single panel, multi-panel, frame only and mullion doors are as follows:
- Single panel up to 26" wide and 48" tall - 1/8"
- Multi-panel up to 26" wide and 48-1/16" to 64-15/16" tall = 1/4"
- Multi-panel up to 26" wide and 65" to 83-15/16" tall = 5/16"
- Single panel, single opening frame only and mullion doors over 26" wide and 48" tall will not be warranted (mullion lites not to be included in opening count)
- Any door exceeding 25-15/16" wide or 83-15/16" high will not be warranted.
Allowable tolerances for contraction, expansion and warpage for one and three piece products are:
- Up to 12" wide and 21-15/16" high - 1/8"
- 12-1/16" to 22" wide or 22" to 43-15/16" high - 1/4"
- Any one piece product exceeding 22" wide or 43-15/16" high will not be warranted
- All three piece products over 30" wide and 14" high are not warranted
When ordering unfinished, doors should be properly prepared prior to applying any finishing products. Be sure to read and understand the instructions provided by your finish manufacturer. You may need to perform additional sanding to prepare your products for finishing.
Cabinet doors are your way to reflect your personal vision on the look and feel of your kitchen. By selecting new cabinet doors for new construction or replacement cabinet doors for remodeling, you will find that your kitchen becomes your personal space in a whole new way. Your custom cabinet doors are available in a great selection of wood species which you will finish with your chosen stain, paint or finish.
If you need sample kitchen doors to try in your home, you may want to buy a full size door which can be used in your project, or you may order any size you prefer.