Custom Mitered Doors - Unfinished
Select your mitered doors and wood specie below. These Conestoga custom mitered doors will suit the most discriminating tastes..
Lead time: 10-11 work days, excluding date of order
(All lead times are subject to variations in workload)
Just follow the steps below to select the options for your new doors.
Choose your Cabinet Door Style
Click on any image to enlarge
(Minimum Width x Height Shown Under Profile Image)
|Alder||Alder, Knotty||Birch, White*||Cherry*|
|Cherry, Rustic||Maple, Hard*||Maple, Hard Rustic||Maple, Soft|
|Oak, Red*||Oak, Red, Qtr Sawn||Oak, Red, Rustic||Oak, White*|
|Oak, White, Qtr Sawn||Paint Grade Hard Maple||Hickory*||Hickory, Rustic|
|* Premium Grade is available|
|Choose an edge profile ONLY if your chosen door style is listed to the right||
* indicates edge profiles which can be bored for concealed hinges
² indicates a premium edge which will result in additional charge per door
Some edge profiles are NOT recommended for use with Euro, demountable or Inserta style hinges, note hinge boring notes under each profile.
Edges displayed above are computer generated to represent the actual product as closely as possible but may not be exact. If you are seeking an exact match, contact us for a sample.
|Slant||G-Cove||Louis XIII||M Bead||P-008|
Solid wood panels may be comprised of multiple pieces of wood joined together to achieve the necessary width.
Door style CRP10605 must use the P-106, P-057 or Reverse G-Cove only
If you intend to use a concealed European style hinge, here are your boring options. We normally recommend a compact style hinge if you have "Face Frame" style cabinets. If you have any questions, just give us a call.
- Doors 9" to 42" receive two bores
- Doors 42-1/16" to 72" receive three bores
- Doors 72-1/16" and longer receive four bores with center holes set 25" in from each end.
- Bore hole is 35mm diameter, 13.5mm deep and the insert holes are 8mm diameter and 11.9mm deep
- Custom boring is available at additional cost per door (contact customer service)
- Dowel inserts are not included with any door. The dowel inserts come with the hinge or can be purchased separately.
Product Warranty Information
Allowable tolerances for bow, warp or twist for single panel, multi-panel, frame only and mullion doors are as follows:
- Single panel up to 26" wide and 48" tall - 1/8"
- Multi-panel up to 26" wide and 48-1/16" to 64-15/16" tall = 1/4"
- Multi-panel up to 26" wide and 65" to 83-15/16" tall = 5/16"
- Single panel, single opening frame only and mullion doors over 26" wide and 48" tall will not be warranted (mullion lites not to be included in opening count)
- Any door exceeding 25-15/16" wide or 83-15/16" high will not be warranted.
Allowable tolerances for contraction, expansion and warpage for one and three piece products are:
- Up to 12" wide and 21-15/16" high - 1/8"
- 12-1/16" to 22" wide or 22" to 43-15/16" high - 1/4"
- Any one piece product exceeding 22" wide or 43-15/16" high will not be warranted
- All three piece products over 30" wide and 14" high are not warranted
When ordering unfinished, doors should be properly prepared prior to applying any finishing products. Be sure to read and understand the instructions provided by your finish manufacturer. You may need to perform additional sanding to prepare your products for finishing.
Cabinet doors are your way to reflect your personal vision on the look and feel of your kitchen. By selecting new cabinet doors for new construction or replacement cabinet doors for remodeling, you will find that your kitchen becomes your personal space in a whole new way. Your custom cabinet doors are available in a great selection of wood species which you will finish with your chosen stain, paint or finish.
If you need sample kitchen doors to try in your home, you may want to buy a full size door which can be used in your project, or you may order any size you prefer.