Custom finished wood cabinet doors
Finished with your choice of stains and glazes
Design your own cabinet doors and drawer fronts and have them shipped finished, ready to install
Custom stain matching service is available, just contact Customer Service
Your price will be calculated based on option selections and size
The illustrations below represent typical cabinet doors.
Finished cabinet doors and drawer fronts are sanded and finished with color coats and conversion varnish topcoat. (see finishing specifications for details). Consider ordering a sample of your finish color/wood combination. Please view the color images and/or order a sample of your preferred color, do not ask us to select or recommend a matching or similar color.
Lead time: 15-17 work days, excluding date of order
(All lead times are subject to variations in workload)
Our cabinet doors and drawer fronts can also be shipped unfinished or you can choose from a wide variety of stain and glaze colors.
Select An Optional Glaze Color
The next 3 steps will address the framing bead, framing edge and panel raise choices for custom doors. Slab Style doors will require framing edge choice only.
* indicates edge profiles which can be bored for concealed hinges
² indicates a premium edge which will result in additional charge per door
Some edge profiles are NOT recommended for use with Euro, demountable or Inserta style hinges, note hinge boring notes under each profile.
Edges displayed above are computer generated to represent the actual product as closely as possible but may not be exact. If you are seeking an exact match, contact us for a sample.
Solid wood panels may be comprised of multiple pieces of wood joined together to achieve the necessary width. Inverted panel IP115 is charged as raised panel plus the additional charge reflected above in the option menus. Doors 45" tall and greater will have a center rail installed (RP120) to help prevent warpage (unless otherwise specified).
If you intend to use a concealed European style hinge, here are your boring options. We normally recommend a compact style hinge if you have "Face Frame" style cabinets. If you have any questions, just give us a call.
- Doors 9" to 42" receive two bores
- Doors 42-1/16" to 72" receive three bores
- Doors 72-1/16" and longer receive four bores with center holes set 25" in from each end.
- Bore hole is 35mm diameter, 13.5mm deep and the insert holes are 8mm diameter and 11.9mm deep
- Custom boring is available at additional cost per door (contact customer service)
- Dowel inserts are not included with any door. The dowel inserts come with the hinge or can be purchased separately.
You must select the Reverse G-Cove from the Panel Raise Menu
1½" spacing center to center
Groove width 1/4"
Groove depth 1/16"
1½" spacing center to center
Groove width 1/4"
Groove depth 1/8"
Product Warranty Information
When ordering unfinished, doors should be properly prepared prior to applying any finishing products. Be sure to read and understand the instructions provided by your finish manufacturer. You may need to perform additional sanding to prepare your products for finishing.
Cabinet doors are your way to reflect your personal vision on the look and feel of your kitchen. By selecting new cabinet doors for new construction or replacement cabinet doors for remodeling, you will find that your kitchen becomes your personal space in a whole new way. Your custom cabinet doors are available in a great selection of wood species which you will finish with your chosen stain, paint or finish.
If you need sample kitchen doors to try in your home, you may want to buy a full size door which can be used in your project, or you may order any size you prefer.
Allowable tolerances for bow, warp or twist for single panel, multi-panel, frame only and mullion doors are as follows:
- Single panel up to 26" wide and 48" tall - 1/8"
- Multi-panel up to 26" wide and 48-1/16" to 64-15/16" tall = 1/4"
- Multi-panel up to 26" wide and 65" to 83-15/16" tall = 5/16"
- Single panel, single opening frame only and mullion doors over 26" wide and 48" tall will not be warranted (mullion lites not to be included in opening count)
- Any door exceeding 25-15/16" wide or 83-15/16" high will not be warranted.
Allowable tolerances for contraction, expansion and warpage for one and three piece products are:
- Up to 12" wide and 21-15/16" high - 1/8"
- 12-1/16" to 22" wide or 22" to 43-15/16" high - 1/4"
- Any one piece product exceeding 22" wide or 43-15/16" high will not be warranted
- All three piece products over 30" wide and 14" high are not warranted
We warrant that all of our products are free from defects in material and workmanship for a period of one year from the date of shipment. Natural characteristics found in wood will not be considered defects. Wood will expand and contract in accordance with its environment. Please call for specific warranty information. Photography on this site is for illustration purposes only. Actual wood color and finish may vary slightly due to the electronic rendering process. For accurate color selection, we recommend that you obtain a product sample. Conestoga Wood Specialties reserves the right to change or modify our products as part of its ongoing product development.