170º Hinge set for pie corner door application
Here's the hinge you need to install a wide opening door for use in a corner application or if you just need a cabinet door to open wide. The charts for calculating door sizes are below.
|Three models to choose from|
|Full Overlay||Heavy Duty||Built-in Soft Close|
Full overlay standard 170° hinge (500.0M73.05) -- Providing years of service under normal operating conditions.
The full overlay heavy duty 165° hinge (900.0M73.05) -- Featuring a unique "metal plate" construction which is ideally suited for commercial and casework applications with heavier doors and heavier use.
The Full overlay soft-close 165° hinge (700.0M73.05 -- State of the art in soft-close corner applications and will be sure to satisfy your customers desiring a cushioned close.
- Hinge and plate provide 6-way adjustments (3 dimensional)
- Cold rolled steel construction with nickel plating
- Guaranteed to surpass all ANSI, BMHA & KCMA requirements
- Order face frame mounting plate here (0mm for 1/2" to 5/8" overlay)
- Order face frame and frameless mounting plate for heavy duty or soft-close here
- Order frameless mounting plate here (0mm)
Minimum purchase 2