Blum 39C Compact Hinge
The mounting plate side of the hinge may differ slightly from what is shown in the image depending on the overlay of the hinge.
|When You Buy||You Save*|
|*Discounted price will be shown in your shopping cart|
- 110 degree opening angle
- Mounting plate and the hinge are combined into one unit
- Wrap around mount
- Self-closing spring action
- This hinge may be used to replace any compact one piece European hinge that is installed with the following:
- the same overlay dimension
- a bore distance of 1/8" (3mm) (the bore distance is the distance between the edge of the door and the edge of the cup drilled in the back of the door)
- a cup diameter of 35mm (1-3/8")
- 1/2" cup depth
- +/- 1/8" height adjustment
- +/- 1/16" cam side adjustment
- 3/32" - 1/32" cam depth adjustment
- Hinge is 6-way adjustable after installation.
- Screws are included
|Model||Overlay||Press-In or Screw-On|
When changing hinges on your door, you should change all of the hinges. Mixing different types or brands of hinges may cause door swing issues.
Special Note: Certain beveled edge profiles and other cut down edge designs cannot be used with these hinges as they may interfere with the cup. 3mm inset (tab) is recommended for boring for compact hinges.
Do I need Press-on or Screw-on hinges?
|Back side of press-on hinge - note the dowels||Back side of screw-on hinge - no dowels|
|Cabinet door prepared for press-on hinges||Cabinet door prepared for screw-on hinges|
|Note: The press-on type hinge was developed for the manufacturers as a way to automatically align hinges and place them on the cabinet door in the proper location by just "pressing" them into the holes. The dowels in that case are already mounted. If you are replacing this type of hinge, you can get either type of hinge and either use the new dowels (which are already attached to the hinge) or you can use the screw-on and just use the screws already in your doweled door.|
Minimum purchase 4 each