Refacer's Compact Hinge 22855-10
Item # 27022
Please Choose Or Scroll Down For More Info:
$2.83 / Each
Refacer's Compact Concealed Hinge
125 Degree Compact Hinge with 6 Way Adjustment
For Screw-In applications
- 125 degree opening angle
- Mounting holes on plate are indexed an additional 1/4" away from the face frame. This prevents mounting screws from penetrating the seam between the 1/4" reface moulding and the 3/4" face frame
- One piece compact assembly with vertical, horizontal and depth cam adjustment
- Cold rolled steel construction and zinc die cast plate with nickel plating
- Die cast face frame plate securely grasps the face frame and provides two attachment points
- #6 x 5/8" flat-head wood screws recommended for plate installation
- Guaranteed to surpass all ANSI, BHMA & KCMA requirements
- Face frame application only
Do I need Press-on or Screw-on hinges?
|Back side of press-on hinge - note the dowels
|Back side of screw-on hinge - no dowels
|Cabinet door prepared for press-on hinges
|Cabinet door prepared for screw-on hinges
|Note: The press-on type hinge was developed for the manufacturers as a way to automatically align hinges and place them on the cabinet door in the proper location by just "pressing" them into the holes. The dowels in that case are already mounted. If you are replacing this type of hinge, you can get either type of hinge and either use the new dowels (which are already attached to the hinge) or you can use the screw-on and just use the screws already in your doweled door.
Bore or "Tab" location is 5mm from edge. Pattern shown below is for use with dowels. Use same pattern without the smaller dowel holes for hinges using wood screws.
Minimum order 4 hinges
Questions? Visit the Cabinet Hinge Glossary